cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Schedule line no in Make to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am doing make to order scenario with 20 strategy group. In sales order we r defining the different delivery schedule lines.when i run the MRP and getting the plan orders for all the FG material and semifinished material, the sale order number and sale order item number is getting updated in production order . Beside these two , delivery schedule line number is not populated and delivery date is not picking correctly in production order.

please give your valuable suggestion .

i would be highly thankful to u

regards

piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Can you tell me how the issue was solved because i am having the same requirement.

Thanks&Regards,

Shanmugam Balamurugan

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

please check the following

1.In material master MRP-3 view availability check is 02-individual.

2.In "OPJK - Order control" check Production order and checking rule.

3.In "OVZ3 - Scope of availability check default values" cehck for Materail type,plant and availability check.

Hope this is useful

thanks and rgards

murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murugesan,

i have checked every thing

1. 02-individual requirement is present in MRP-3.

2. i m using pp cheking rule IN OPJK,Is it correct or whether i should go for another one,so advise which checking rule i should go for.

3. ovz3- " 02-individual " is present

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understood your problem

As the delivery schedule is different the dates are different and the planned orders created are different.

Please note that the material number is identified by sales order and item no and not the delivery schedule(try creating production order in tr code- CO08).

Even the settlement receiver is sale order and item no. Only for the requirement purpose delivery item is included. however you can link it the particular delivery item as the pegging requirement still shows it is from which sales order/item/del schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i canot use co08 as i m running mrp.

secondoly that sale order is information coming into semifinished production order also. but that schdule number is present for FG material in pegging req. but not for semifinished.

My question is , if three delivery dates r there in schedule lines, then three plan order n three production order will generate.now i m preparing a devlopment with abaper, if i want to fetech the production start dat of semifinished material then how n where is the link of the semifinished material with that schedule delivery number and finished good. because if i process second delivery date production order of semifinished good.then how i can understand that this PR order of semifinished is for second FG material

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You will get pegging requirement if you click on order reservation line in MD04 for semi finished material, if you click on order route you will sales order and production order of finished product...pl check

you can use following Function modules to get the data

MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API

MD_PEGGING_NODIALOG

rajesha vittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks,

i have checked MD04 peg requirement list with order route.

every thing is ok.,schedule number is also coming but only for finished good . if three production order is there for semifinished then there is no any relation that how i can judge that this semifinished is for which FG material.means :

FG 1 FG 2 FG 3

SF 1 SF 2 SF 3

SF 11 SF 22 SF 33

How this SF 11 is linked with FG1.and schedule delivery number is there but only for FG material. planning segment is same for all the FG material.MRP element data having all the link but only for FG material.

what is the link of SF 11 to schedule delivery line number with FG material.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you have not checked the FM properly...please check and come back

One field EXTRA in structure IMDRQX in FM MD_PEGGING_NODIALOG

is different for differnt object...

rajesha vittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same issue.Please tell if the issue is closed and how it is closed.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash.

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. What type of the availability check do u have ? is that 01 - daily requirements or 02 individual requrieements.

2. If it is 02- indidvidual requirements then it wil surely display the sl line number

check this and reply back to solve this issue

reg the dates.

what is the problem with the dates ?

can u be little more detail in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i m using 02 only as independent requirement

see when i convert my plan order into production order then in production order i m getting sale order column as this is a make to order scenerio. in that onre feild is there "Delivery Schedule for Sales Order" third field, is coming always 0 but i m maintaing schdule lines in sale order.

second is 1.del date it is showing ,wht abt second delivery date.

pls reply urgent

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

create new sales order and scedule lines and then run MRP .i think it will populate

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have done so much R& D with so many sales order