cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Quantity unit of measure (LIPS-VRKME ) is converted to M2,LM,PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

how can i find Delivery Quantity unit of measure (LIPS-VRKME ) is convertable to M2,LM,PC. if so how can i convert .

below code i have to check.

plz help me.

Thanks

Suresh

IF Delivery Quantity unit of measure (LIPS-VRKME = ‘M2’ or can be converted to M2 using the standard unit of measure conversion function module then write that value to Quantity in M2

ELSE

IF Delivery Quantity unit of measure (LIPS-VRKME = ‘LM’ or can be converted to LM using the standard unit of measure conversion function module then write that value to Quantity in LM

ELSE

IF Delivery Quantity unit of measure (LIPS-VRKME = ‘PC’ or can be converted to PC using the standard unit of measure conversion function module then write that value to Quantity in PC.

ENDIF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh

wat is this and wat is that which u are lookin for. kindly clarify the requirement. wat is the code which u are expecting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i need a standard function module to convert Delivery unit of measure (likp-vrkme) into m2,lm and pc.

Once Function module is confirmed , frst of all how can i come to know wether the unit of measure (Ex 'xx') will be convertable to either M2.LM OR PC's (or) convertale to all of these 3 things.

Regards

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Refer to this thread.

I think u will get wat u r lookin for.

or go to T006 table i.e, Units of Mesurement .

Regards,

Sapna A.