cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery QTY is more than Stock qty in Stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

i created one STO with Qty 100,i got the stock of 10 in my hand when i create delivery with ref to STO through VL10B, delivery created for whole STO qty

is there is any specific setting to control this

my requirement is like delivery qty should not be exceed the available stock qty.

please help in this.

Thanks

Maruthi S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

I don't think so it would be possible as because you can control this check in your availability check by assinging the Document type and Supplying Plant to a checking rule.

But unfortunately the check will you a different date ( when the stock is starved ) rather than controlling the quantity of delivery to be made as per the available stock.

The Underdelivery setting is only to close a STO in case if the supplying plant supplies less quantity when compared to the delivery quantity.

But tell me why you want to restrict the qty of delivery, instead you can keep the Delivery document quantity as per the Stock transport order and doing PGI as per the available stock and closing the STO with the under delivery setting.

T&R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OSS notes 212387 and 548914 - Over/underdelivry tolerances for GR/GI for stock transp.ord