cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery is getting created for greater quantity than unrestricted stock

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can delivery is getting created for more qty than what is there in unrestricted stock? In MMBE report I found a case where unrestricted qty is 180 but delivery got created for 200 qty. It is not even that when the delivery was made there was sufficient stock and It is happening for a few materials. Is there a configuration which allows delivery to be made for greater qty than unrestricted. If not, what is causing this strange behavior of stock? Kindly enlighten.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set "C" to your delivery item category against the field "Delivery quantity 0" in 0vlp

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following points:

0VLP - Availability check - for delivery of that item category

OVZ8 - Availability check is enabled?

Any tolerance limit set for that item to be delivered?

Regards,

Venkat

former_member788724
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

In system delivery also created when you dont have any stock in your inventory, so if you want to restrict your delivery to be created based upon stock in inventory you need to go for enhancement

Above statement is totally wrong.

It all depends on your ATP settings. You can do ATP setup so that if there is no available stock, system will stop you from creating deliveries or sales orders.

You need to create checking group and assign that to material master. You need to setup scope of check as well for the combination of your checking group and checking rule. Checking rule is hard coded by SAP . A is for sales order. B is for delivery.

standard error message

Transaction OVZ9

Regards

ASLAM

0 Kudos

Thx for your valuable comment. but with this configuration can I block creation of deliveries if there is on order stock but no stock for unrestricted use. This is the objective I wanted to achieve in the system, STO OBDs are getting created based on on order stock even if there is no stock in inventory. I wanted to bypass that.

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sayan,

In system delivery also created when you dont have any stock in your inventory, so if you want to restrict your delivery to be created based upon stock in inventory you need to go for enhancement.

Thanks,