cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from sales order stock

qichunbb
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am doing MTO test and product has been received into sales order stock, when I tried to deliver the sales order via vl01n, I found no place to enter sales order number:

then I tried to post goods issue, I got the following error:

what more configurations do I need to do?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello qichunbb

The error message is M7093 that indicates field selection status differences between a material movement and an account. In you case the problem field is "Sales order". Most probably the "Sales order" field is hidden in the account field status configuration. Therefore a movement type against a sales order can not be posted.

See the long text of the message

Short Text

Fld selectn for mvmt type & / acct & differs for & (&)

Diagnosis

Comparison of the field selection strings from movement type and G/L account has revealed that there is an incompatible field selection combination at one or more points.

Field for which the field selection is different:

Example

On the movement type screen, a given field is a mandatory-entry field, whereas on the G/L account screen, the same field is suppressed.

System Response

You cannot post this transaction, unless you have changed the field selection adequately.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Action to be taken by the system administrator

Check whether any postings resulting from this movement type are to be made to the G/L account determined automatically. If you find that the G/L account is not correct, check the automatic account determination in the Customizing system for valuation.

If the G/L account is correct, use the report RM07CUFA to compare the field selection for the movement type with the field selection for the G/L account and change the incorrect settings or the field status group of the G/L account.

The long text mentions RM07CUFA report that you can use to compare field selection statuses between a movement type and an account. The report clearly indicates problem fields and allows to directly change the configuration from the report. It is really useful.

Run the report for 601 E movement type and 12430102. You'll clearly see the problem.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

qichunbb
Explorer

Thanks a lot

Answers (0)