cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery field value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Where can i find the delivery field(VA03> some order no...enter>click "Schedlule lines for item" at bottom .You can see "Delivered qty" field.But iam not able find out where this value is going to store?

Can any one tell me....

points guaranteed..

cheers

kaki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As srinivas said, this is not stored any where and it will be calculated. If you want to know the value of this field for a particular sales order line item, then for that sales order line item get the delivery document and line item number from VBFA table. Using the delivery number and line item number get the quantity from LIPS table.

Thanks

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it is stored anywhere. You just have to calculate it based on the deliveries for the line item. See the help on that field which says how the delivery quantity is distributed if you have more one schedule line for a line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deliveries for sales orders are stored in LIKP / LIPS table. The quantity is stored in LIPS-LFIMG. To get the delivery number from sales order number you have to select from table VBFA ( VBTYP_N = 'J' ) .

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put your curser over ther and press F1.

you will get 1 pop-up window which gives the info about it.

In pop-up press Technical settings button then it will give you the field name and table etc.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

see the field

VEPO-VENUM

also see

vekp-venum