cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELIVERY CHALLAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is there any possibilities to put Returnable and Non Returnable delivery challan in SAP B1..........

Regards,

Pushpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pushpa Damodaran,

Make Delivery Document select Item Code and quantity with serial no. ,and made Delivery Challan   with different Series.

Select particular delivery document and make return document for same serial no,series..

You Can create a UDF for the status tracking report.

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now We are using delivery document for to prepare Invoice.

If it is a non returnable dc then what we have to do?

I want to put delivery challan, which item is not mentioned as Inventory Item in Inventory level.

Regards,

Pushpa

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the UDF You have to capture the Returnable And Non -Returnable ..

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery we will made only for customer

I am asking about for a vendor, I want to send the some material to subcontractor for service purpose and It may or may not be return to us?

Regards,

Pushpa

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Straightly the subcontractor actives can't be addressed in B1.  You need to develop the add-on.  If you want to address in B1 itself,  you can handle with some work around.

1. For subcontracting activities, you need documents

Purchase order for the job

2. You need Delivery challan to send the material.

3. You need GRN for receive the material

4. A/P billing

5. Stock lying in the S.C location need to monitored

6. Issues Vs. Receipts has to be monitored.

For 1.  SBO - P.O can be used.

2.  Create one warehouse for Sub contracting location. There is no delivery challan concept in B1 for vendors.

you can use inventory transfer screen with UDF for vendor details. The stock details can also be monitored.

3. When we receive the material again use inventory transfer between two locations.

4. From P.O, you can enter the A/P invoice for those items.

This method can be used only very simple production ( One to One materials) and P.O for single job not for scheduled job.

Regards

Kennedy