cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Need your help on this.

Client will send all orders with Delivery block DA to Avoid early product allocation. To remove the block(after stock is filled up) a transaction is required to support the bussiness in Mass changes for Orders.

Benefit: Save time by the back Office of client orders.

Regards,

Lithvik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Kartik_Dua
Contributor
0 Kudos

To mass remove delivery block on multiple sales orders we can use MASS or LSMW. I am soon going to write a blog on LSMW but you can search SAP forum and I am sure you will find something. To use MASS, go tcode

MASS >> Select Object Type BUS2032 for Sales Orders >> On the maintenance page under tables tab select "Sales Order Item Data" and under fields tab select "Delivery Block (MASSSDHEAD_S-LIFSK)" >> On the Restrict Data Records to be Changed page which opens up Enter sales orders or select a range >> Next system will give you an option for processing mode whether you want to display all records or change in background (I recommend change in background if you have 1000s of sales orders) >> Leave the delivery block field blank and hit the button for "Perform Mass Change" >> Then click button for Save or hit Cntrl S

Hope this helps. Good Lcuck!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, delivery block in sale order is nothing to do with ATP. It is just to prevent delivery creation by the user. In your case, if that is happening, then, it is because of some user exit / customized routine set for that functionality. Nevertheless, you can remove the Delivery block via MASS for multiple sale orders.

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thank you.

But I need to remove delivery block for Mass changes Order at one short. Could you provide me the step by step. How to remove Delivery block for mass orders.

Regards,

Lithvik