cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Operation in work order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have one opeartion in a work order. Under that operation there is Service and one component.

PR is created for those service and component. PO is created only for component( not service as it was not released for PO) and also GR is done for that component.

*Now the question is if i want to delete that operation from work order then how it is possible". As directly i may not delete as serivice is present in PR and component is present in PR, PO and GR.

One way i can understand is do reversal GR of component, cancel PO and PR. Then go for deletion of operations from work order.

Is there any other way around. My first priority is to delete serivice.

Thanks

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response,

But still not able to figure out the process. Need to understand in little bit more detail if possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As PR has been created from Maintenance Order, whatever activity you do on that maintenance order for either Service or Non stock item, that will affect the PR which has been created already.

Pre-requisities: You have opted for Collective PR in IMG.

As you didn't do PO conversion for that external operation, once you delete the operation from Maintenance order, it will reflect in PR as well. No need to reverse Goods movement or PO for this.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for reply..

Let me explain the process we are following

I have two operations in an order.

Operation 1) Control Key M111(Internally Processed) - One component attached for this operation ( its a not stock item)

PR, PO and GR has been done and no issues in that.

Operation 2) Control key M222( Externally Processed) -

a) One Service attached with this operation which i want to delete from the order.

b) One Component also attached ( non stock item) and PR , PO, GR has been done for same.

For point a : Service is present in PR but not released therefore no PO , GR is done.

Now when i try to delete this serive from the operation then system does not allow me to do so. Also i want to delete from PR too and again i was not able to delete from it.

Please let me know how this can be possible.

Rgds

Himanshu

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

whether you want to delete the operation or the service line item .if you want to delete the operation then i think system will not allow since a goods receipt is done against the order operation.

if you want to delete the service line item , then change the control key to internal procession and then try .

also what is the error message issued while deleting

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response.

Error mesg when i tried to delete the service and save is : Create a service package for external operation and after continuation of this i.e. if i press enter then again one more mesg came that show " can not save please maintain purchasing data list"

Regards

Himanshu

Edited by: Himanshu Nijhawan on Jun 14, 2011 8:07 AM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

before entering to external service screen , change the control key to internal service control key ., and then try to delete the same.

if it not allowing to change the control key , then make the service value as ZERO and save. there is no other option

regards

thyagarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)