cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of line item from purchase requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

There is one unwanted unreleased purchase requisition triggered in reference of maintenance order mistakenly. In order to remove this PR from ME5a list (for procurement ) it was decided to delete line item from purchase requisition but deletion icon of bucket is appearing suppressed in change mode. Then said item was blocked in PR but still its appearing in ME5a list creating confusion for purchase department

Need your suggestion how to delete the line item from PR so that it should not be visible in ME5A list output

Regards

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to IW32 t-code maintance order delete the pr line item instead of deleting pr screnn

Hope it will be helpul to you.

Regards

M B Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanking everyone for quick response

Well, I tried to delete item from the order in t code IW32. I opened the order in changed mode, selected component tab then choose the same line item number and deleted then saved the order and came out. But to my surprise, this line itme remined intact even after deletion and still appearing under maintenance order

Any clue how to remove it

Thanks in advance

SG

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME52N on On quanity/Dates tab there is closed indicator ticked that indciator

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SG,

If you deleting the PR Lineitem once completed you have to close the PR as you don't want it to be seen in ME5A transaction.

The similar process is defined in the below thread:

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1674145

Hope the information is helpful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.