cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deletion flag indicator in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anybody tell me where is the deletion flag indicator in the pur. order. I could not find in ME22N - Item overview.

and

How the system consider the warehouse stock for MRP Calculation

thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

According to my best knowledge the default setting is that your storage location belongs to your plant and MRP considers every stock in your storage location except those that aren't relevant (e.g. blocked stock)

You may have special kind of stock, e.g. stock at your vendors if you use subcontracting processes. These stock are also considered.

Of course you can change this situation creating MRP areas and assigning storage locations to MRP areas.

This subject is very wide I think, you can get lots of information on the net (e.g.):

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/PPMRP/PPMRP.pdf

(Please examine the first thread of this forum.)

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Kumar,

You can see the deletion flag at the bottom of item overview screen. For deletion you should select the item first and select the deletion flag.

The MRP always consider stock based upon the checking rule.

regards,

sriram

srinivas_rangi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

In ME22n this delition indicator is available below the Item over view , you select item and click on the sybmbol like dustbin , by clicking that item will be marked with deletion indicator

Regards

Srinivas

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a line is marked as deleted you can see this since a dustbin is displayed in the first field of the item overview (status column, this is the first one).

BR

Csaba