Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion flag (DLFL) in production order when closing a sales order

ChithraN
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Is it normal that production orders are set with status DLFL when closing the sales order ?

Is there any way to prevent this standard behaviour? If my company doesn't want production orders to set to DLFL status while closing the sales order what has to be done?

I dont have reqiremnt/assembly check box activated in schedule line category . We tried this solution , then the production orders are not set for DLFL , but it gives some other side effects.I could fine an enhancement PPCO0002 where I can explicitly set " check for activating deletion flag is failed" , but I suppose , this could also have some other side effects

Could you please suggest here , if you have any better ideas?

Thanks'

Chithra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ruthvik_Chowdary
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chithra,

I have a Question for you If Sales Order is created and With respective to it MRP Has Generated Production order and later you decided to delete sales order means its Exact requirement fulfillment right that Production order also getting deleted with Status its correct only why do you want to remove DLFL from order I guess its not correct

ChithraN
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ruthvik,

Thank you for your comment . Here I have a correction to your statement that " later you decided to delete sales order " . I am not deleting sales order , But closing ( making the status completed . ) Here my requirement is , sales order is completed , But I dont want to set DLFL in production order.

I hope my requirement is clear

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a query and give further updates, please add the content under "Comments" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as asked by the members. Also, when you add the text under Comments, it will be intimated to the person to whom you are responding whereas, if you add the text under Answer, the member will not be intimated. By the way, your above answer has been converted as comment by me.