Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting the personal number

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to delete the Personal number of having Infotype 9001.When i tried to delete in PU00 tcode it is not able to delete the infotype can any one help for this solution.How to delete the infotype.This is urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi durga,

You can delete the infotype from PA30.

go to t582a table and check the time constraint class for the infotype you want to delete. and make changes as you require

and proceed further.

May i know what is the error you are getting in PU00 t.code

regards,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try to delete the entry in the table PA9001 using SE16(n)

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to delete the infotype pa90001 using personal number in se16.can you brief explain about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

se16 => pa9001 => enter personnel number in selection screen => output

select single you want to delete in detail => /H => press enter

change the code variable to DELE en execute. You can now delete the entry

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First enter into se16 provide PA9001 and i press enter and i have given personal number as 8001677 and in command box i have provided /H and i press enter

in coding part i found the below code:

refresh exclude_tab.

if code = 'SHOW'.

set titlebar 'TAB' with name 'anzeigen'(100).

elseif code = 'EDIT'.

set titlebar 'TAB' with name 'ändern'(101).

when i click on code it says invalid variable.Then how can i change to DEL.Please help me this is the severe issue for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this:

transaction SE16N

table PA9001

enter the personnel number in the selection screen and before executing, type &sap_edit in the command line (instead of /H)

execute and than you can select the row, click on the minus symbol and click on the save button.

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done below things:

i went to transaction SE16N

table PA9001

i have enter the personnel number 8001677 in the selection screen and before executing i had provided &sap_edit in the command line (instead of /H) up to this i had done and i execute and than i select the row, i didnot find minus symbol .Help me please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you try the same with UASE16N

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not authorized for that tcode.can you show me the screenshots of that procedure using se16 and using infotype and giving personal no and in command &sap_edit and execute and i am selecting the record and i am not able to see minus button can you please send me a mail of this which i am using sdn mail id which you see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yo can try PA30 to delete the record for infotype,if you are not able to do it please let us know the error.

Thanks,

Sheshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can delete the infotype from PA30. The only thing is u need to check if the time constraint for infotype is 1, then you need to change is for moment and delete the records. Once you deleted, you set it back to as original.

BTW i am not sure why you are not able to delete it directly from PU00. May i know what is the error you are getting in that.

Edited by: Praveen Tiwari on Aug 25, 2011 12:48 PM