cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete or edit option

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts i want to know how to use delete or edit data in sap business one 8.8

thanks

pawan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advice data  to edit/delete.

In general, if there is no transactions for data(item master/Business master data), then you can remove.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if you got the answer ,please close the thread by marking correct/helpful answer.

--Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

You can edit any master data at any point of time. You can not delete any master data once it is used in any transaction.

For marketing document you can not delete document and even edit once it's document status closed. Invoice documents can't be edited once it's posted.

Regards,

Chintan

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan ,

Delete  : you can delete the master data which is not related to any type of transaction i.e. finance and stock transactions or any marketing  document. once you transaction done you can not delete that data.

Edit : you can edit the master data except the primary keys i.e. CardCode No , Item No

and general remarks fields in marketing documents i.e. ref No , remarks , Udf's etc.

for more info check the below links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sbo882/helpdata/en/45/10c89a0b9941dfe10000000a1553f6/content.htm

--Manish