Can you please let me know immediately.

regards

gayathri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can archive bank master data that you do not need. Archiving data means that the selected data is extracted from the SAP database, deleted and placed in a file. You can then transfer this file to an archive system.

You cannot immediately delete bank master data. The SAP R/3 System must first check if the master data can be deleted. You, therefore, set a deletion indicator for the bank master data to be deleted in the first step.

For bank master data that is to be physically deleted, there must not be any reference to it in the SAP R/3 System. This means that you need to make sure that the bank is neither entered in the master records nor defined as a house bank.

It is enough as you have put the deletion flag..

Regards

Bala

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot actually delete bank keys, but can only set deletion flag.

Try using T-code FI06.

Regards,

Sridevi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know how to remove this field. But I can suggest you can hide this field by using the following path. Not only this you can hide any field in your screens.

SPRO>personnel management >personnel administration- ->change

screen modifications:

Here:

Mod.pool: MP000200

Screen: 2000

Feature: P0002

Variable key----- 29

Alt.screen-- -

Next screen------ 0

Then execute details, in 011 -- Q0002-CCUIL -- Worker identification code -- activate Hide checkbox.

You can use screen modifications and hide the field. after you hide it and save the settings, CCUIL will not be seen on the screen. Same procedure can be used for bank key too. for your information, the various field options are required field, optional field, hide etc.

Regards,

Rakesh

Edited by: RakeshSingh Chauhan on Jun 21, 2008 10:31 AM