cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete an entry from table T527X.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

How can we delete an entry from table T527X from se11/se16? Or is there any other transaction by which we can delete this entry? I can not delete the org unit as this org unit is not having any name and the ID is: 00000000. I created this entry using SE11 -> utilities -> Create entry.

Thanks,

Chakri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

se11> T527X>Utilities> Table Contents> Display--> F8

from the list that is displayed, Select the entry you would like to delete &

use the menu option table Entry-->delete

Click on the Delete icon on the next screen.

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

I checked this earlier but the options are greyed out except display. We can even go to SE16 and select the table and the entry and then menu option to delete but its greyed out. Its not authorization as I have SAP_ALL.

Thanks,

Chakri.

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say select the entry or you double clicking?

You can try this.. simply select the check box against that entr in the displayed list and then use the menu option Table Entry--> Delete

Other than, this I can't think of another option.. ofcourse you can always have a simple custom program with a couple of lines of code to delete a table entry.

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh the system needs to be open for config changes before I can do this. It did not even give me an error. When our basis team opened it I can delete it from SE11

Thanks a lot!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using transaction SM31? View V_T527X exists for this table. Type that in on the main page and click on the "Maintain" button.

- April King