cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define appropriate ANBWA in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Is there any possibility to add ANBWA field in MIGO or MBxx transaction?

It is required to change/define appropriate transaction type during MIGO entrance.

Thanx,

Anna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you do Goods Receipt, system post to "WE" document type and you can cross check in T.code: OMR4,click "Document type" and find that find WE document type allowed for account type for Asset,material and G/L account. So if you retrict to MIGO t.code only for asset, then how you will post other account types material and G/L account in MIGO t.code.

So better create new document type ZA for your asset posting in t.code: OMR4,click "Document type" and select only check box in account type for Asset and G/L account in "Account type allowed" segment and save.Now assign this new document type ZA to t.code: MB01 in by using T.code: OMBA,click "Goods Receipt Document type" and save.

So now ,you can use Asset goods receipt only in MB01  and all other goods receipt in t.code: MIGO

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Biju K,

Thanks on your respond. What I need is not how to have MIGO just for asset posting, but how to allow to define which value of ANBWA will be used during background postings. My customer requires to have possibility to change or define appropriate ANBWA value in MIGO transaction. Question is, is it possible to add this field in MIGO so it can be taken during FI postings in background.

Regards,

Anna

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SAP  note 643232, & Try BADI ACC_DOCUMENT, Check below link with same requirement, Check it helps you,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1691814

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Asset with G/L account posting should be automatic which will be flow from Asset purchase order,

no need to enter any details during goods receipt, you are receiving only WRT Asset purchase order,thats all!

As well explained in my above reply , just do setting in system once and post asset in t.code: MB01.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok if we use this BADI we can influence and change asset transaction type in FI document. But what is needed is to define which asset transaction type will be used (and strict rule does not exist, so user must enter it manually during MIGO). How to provide this possibility in MIGO? Any idea (as simple as could be)?

Cheers,

Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to distinguish posting based on asset transaction type. We have some stocks and we want to issue some quantity with reference to asset. During each issuing it is important to chose manually asset transaction type (each time could be different, for the same asset) this asset transaction type should be used in FI postings in background (during GI posting).

I tried with Coding Block but MIGO/MBxx do not show asset transaction type field even it is chosen.

Any other idea?

Cheers,

Anna

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you want to issue some quantity  to asset, then better use t.code: MB1A with movment type 241 and post document.

Also you can use t.code: MIGO_GI with movment type 241.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did it, but neither in MB1A for 241 or nor in MIGO for MvT 241, I don't have option to enter asset transaction type (field ANBWA). My question from the beginning was how to manage to enter value for this field in MIGO or MB1A?

Cheers,

Anna

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to enter asset transaction type  manually, the movemnet type 241 will take care all but you need to enter asset number,G/L account and Recipient name with material and quantity of material is need to post to asset with t.code: MB1A or MIGO_GI.

System is perfactly integrated to post accordingly where 241 movemnet type is used for Consumption for asset from warehouse stock

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

MvT 241 will automatically chose asset transaction type and it will always be the one, it is clear. But the requirement is to have possibility to change it manually before posting, The user should have possibility to define, for the same asset number, G/L account and Recipient, material and quantity, different asset transaction type each time when posting MvT 241.

Regards,

Anna