Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default output type for billing document

former_member650458
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I want output type is by default when i go to VF02/VF03, i don't want to go vf02 goto-header-output and assign output type.

I have also maintained VV31 Condition record with communication still not getting solution.

thanks in advance]

regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

When you have routine 062 assigned to an output type, the following prerequisites need to be fulfilled so that the output is determined:

- the billing document is not incomplete;

- the billing document is not relevant for invoice list or, if it is - the invoice list is created;

- the billing document is released to accounting;

- no EWM billing.

Check all these against your transactional data and you will find why the condition is ignored.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means, the document have some incompletion log at header level. You have to check the related sale order, complete the missing data and recheck the sale order that there is no incompletion log.

former_member650458
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir can you tell me where is the determination analysis exactly in VF02. i saw one in environment but this is account determination analysis.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the same screen in VF02 where you assign the output use the menu Goto->Determin.analysis

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

When you post a query and give further updates, please add the content under "Comments" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as asked by the members. Also, when you add the text under Comments, it will be intimated to the person to whom you are responding whereas, if you add the text under Answer, the member will not be intimated.

former_member650458
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok I'll take take care of that from next time

former_member650458
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok i got it i'm sharing screenshot

what to do next

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check the routine 062 in transaction VOFM > condition > output ..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have maintained the condition record but still it is not coming, then, you need to check Determination Analysis from VF02. Did you check there?