cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Default Excise Groups and Series Groups is Determined mainly based on Sales area+Shipping point PlantExcise Group+Series Group.

Here i am Facing the Problem is,I have a Sales Area 108,

I tried to maintain Common Distribution channel and Common Division in Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups, but system is not picking the Excise and Series Group in Excise Inovice.

Shall i maintain 108 Sales areas or Any solution for this.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The common distribution channels and divisions are for the Order entry and conditions date derivation.

Excise groups are very particular to thespecific combination of Sales area. in real terms you could have different groups for each sales area if requried

also when the sales order is entered , it is finally saved with a particular combination of sales area which is different from the common sales area

hence you would have to maintain 108 sales areas in your case to get the default groups

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If i maintain 108 sales areas ,i think it's huge master data........is this only solution...

Thanks in advance

Regards

raj.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain common distribution channel&common division for sales area but you have to maintain different SHIPPING POINTS to the appropriate business process like for eg., for local sales maintain a seperate shipping pt(1000), for Export a different shiiping pt(1001) and for Deemed export seperate shipping point(1002) etc.,

In this way i think u can maintain different Excise and Series grps based on different shipping pts.

hope this helps.,

Regards

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I can define multiple shipping points..even though i need to maintain 108 sales areas...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you have to maintain the shipping points to sales areas for default excise group and series group.

Why cant you use LSMW if the sales areas are 108

regards

Answers (0)