cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debtors Report PLD Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently trying to tweak our detaitled aged debtor report at the moment. I am experiencing some problems with the date field per transaction it currently shows as one line of text e.gl. 200100821. It want to format to be 21/08/2010. Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How would i go about splitting the date into three? Can i use the same formula as excel. e.g. left(REF,4,) ??

Gordon, have checked the system aging still seems to be the same. However on the customer statement it looks to be pulling the dates through in the correct format?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think the left ref is available, but the substring one is. Try that & see how you get on

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had the same issue today.... Gordon has pointing me in this direction... was there a solution to show dd/mm/yy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I hover over the date field it shows System variable 192 - just give that a try & see if it gives you the right results?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Julie - changing the variable is not showing any date. From what I can see Variable 187 is the correct date, its just in the wrong format. I have amended the date format in the layout properties etc. I think I need to create a formula field to do this but not sure what the coding should be...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorna,

This may be a bug at your version & patch? or localisation?

In the latest patch of 2007A SP01, my report shows the date correctly and is SV number 90 - from the system layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Julie

I think you may be referring to the header date of the report (?) which is fine. The dates I have issue are with the invoice dates detailed. I guess I need to create a formula field referring to the System Variable one but I dont know how to write the formula...

Any ideas anyone?..

Cheers

Lorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have located SAP Note No 1391828 which provides a solution so this thread can be closed.

Thanks

Lorna

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed it and still get the same: 20100829

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about some other PLD? You may also check system PLD to see the date format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is s system variable field, you may need to create several formula to format it as desired, e.g. cut the date into 3 parts, then concatente with your desired formatting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

2007 A . PL 07.

I am not quite sure what you're asking for with the other question. DD/MM/YYYY is the format in the doc properties box within the PLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try change it to Default or DD/MM/CCYY to see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your B1 version and PL? What setting do you have for date format and Document Property of this PLD?

For General Settings, you need to set to DD/MM/CCYY

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a system variable 187. On the detialed aged report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have Checked General Settings and its set to DD/MM/YY.

I cant understand where its picking it up from?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.......

Is that a UDF you are talking about?Or its system default date field?

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I have tried that but didnt work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David......

Open PLD and go to the Document Properties. Just select to Format tab and set the date format as you want.

Hope this will work.....

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check your regional settings into control panel....

Before that check the SAP's default Date Format Setting in General setting.....

Regards,

Rahul