cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deallocate in Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody throw some light on the facility "<b>Deallocate</b>" available in Production order under the menu functions. Not able to get much help in SAP material.

reg

Kiki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiki,

There are two terms attached to this. One is despatching and the other is deallocating.

Despatching means you are despatching operations manually without taking capacity details into consideration.

Deallocation is the opposite of despatching. If you want to remove the operation that you hve despatched then you can use the deallocate function.

You can find the graphical view from the following path.

Logistic-production-capacity planning- order view- CM31 planning table (graphical view)

if you found this useful reward points

Regards

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain where you are finding this in the order and why you want to do this.

So that We will try to help you

Regards

Ranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranganath,

This is available in the production order itself. Deallocate is available under the menu bar " functions". This is avl in the header screen itself. There is onemore deallocate when you enter the production order operations screen, but this is sort of self explanatory. But the one avl in the header is what i want info about.

regards

kiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiki,

Its like you are deallocation committed material/ component

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

I have checked that. It does not undo the committed material. To do that you can use reset material in edit- availability check - reset material. Again, here u cant do it for an individual material. When u do reset, it does for all the materials in the production order.

But, Deallocate ( in the header) i still am not sure what it does.

reg

kiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiki,

When you deallocate, it goes to intial stage like material not commited and dates are not updated, basically it does collective deallocation of all checking like material, capacity ,dates .

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bala,

I have tried it. But does not seem to be working. Any idea why? Anything that i have missed?

reg

kiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiki,

I am not sure what you have missed, you can check system status , from MACM it does back to MANM and NTUP

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bala,

The system status do change, but in the production order components which have been commited does not get reverted.

reg

kiki