cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDMRP Problem in showing PIR .

0 Kudos

hi gurus,..

i need a urgent help in showing the PIR in the "Goods Issues / PIR" figure in "Manage Buffer Level" for a buffered product....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello

Make sure you have defined an horizon in the future in the app Mass Maintenance of Products (DD) and that you ran the buffer proposal calculation. After that you should see PIRs affecting the ADU calculation.

Regards,
Caetano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member813273
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi caetano.almeida , i am also facing same issue. i have updated the future horizon to 999 but still pir is not being considered in calculation of ADU. please advise.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This thread has been already answered and closed and we should avoid keep using closed threads, in order to avoid endless discussions.

Therefore, if you are facing a similar issue, please open a new thread.with your question.

Regards,
Caetano

Haris1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I still have the same problem. The PIRs are not displayed. The horizontal for the future is maintained and the PIRs are active!

Andy Ideas?

KR

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dhia

If you need urgent help, you should try to provide as much information as possible to describe your issue, so that people can understand what is your problem and try to help you.

Please try to provide a better description of your problem, add screenshots and anything else that can better support the understanding of the issue.

Regards,
Caetano

0 Kudos

Hi Caetano

The issue is that when i create PIR "MD61" and make the MRP run , the results in "Stock requirements/Lists" is implemented for my buffered Product (MRP type D1) but in the fiori app the figure that must show Goods issues/PIR doesn't create PIR and in the ADU the PIR is not taken for calculation.

Regards,

DJEBBI.