cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date when Stock is Posted in SLOC in MCHB table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My client has all the materials as batch managed and we wanted a report from MCHB to get qty of stock in each and every stock type and SLOC but we also wanted to know "On which date that stock has been posted in the respective SLOC", I tried using :

1. Created on Date - But it seems that reflects date on which stock was first posted but not the latest date.

2. Last Change - Date here was kind of very close but it is showing 00-00-0000 for many records, so it also doesn't seems to be a correct date.

I know that we can get posting date related data from MB51 and other tables but I have 30,000 materials and I need other details also like SLED, Batch etc which can be fetched only from MCHB, so please let me know which filed to use (or which table) to get Date on which stock shown in MCHB has been posted.

Our main purpose is to identify stock which are lying in SLOC for a long time so that business can clear that stuff.

Thank you very much.

Vihaan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Friends,

>

> My client has all the materials as batch managed and we wanted a report from MCHB to get qty of stock in each and every stock type and SLOC but we also wanted to know "On which date that stock has been posted in the respective SLOC", I tried using :

>

> 1. Created on Date - But it seems that reflects date on which stock was first posted but not the latest date.

> 2. Last Change - Date here was kind of very close but it is showing 00-00-0000 for many records, so it also doesn't seems to be a correct date.

>

> I know that we can get posting date related data from MB51 and other tables but I have 30,000 materials and I need other details also like SLED, Batch etc which can be fetched only from MCHB, so please let me know which filed to use (or which table) to get Date on which stock shown in MCHB has been posted.

>

> Our main purpose is to identify stock which are lying in SLOC for a long time so that business can clear that stuff.

>

> Thank you very much.

>

> Vihaan.

GR date (Goods Receipt date) would be the date you want from table LQUA .

Use SQVI to merge tables and create a report or...

Easier method:

Run an inv. look up on the bin level (LX03) (by storage type with no bin entered and no zero stock bins checked) and find your old stock by veiwing the TiL (Time in location) or durration.

sort so the oldest is on top and you will see the material that has been in location the longest.

hope that helps (there are MANY ways to accomplish what you want)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arakish,

Our plants are not having WM activated so I am getting no entries in LQUA table for my plants.

Hi All, Please provide your valuable inputs here.

Vihaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

Any pointer on this, would be great if somebody can privde some valuable input on this.

Vihaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide some input on this.

Vihaan