cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date & amount format on the vendor check

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP experts,

The date format on a check for a foreign vendor (from China) is ddmmyyyy. User wants to know if it because of the vendor being a foreign vendor?

I want to know if there is any configuration where we make these settings (or) Is it depending on the SAP script that is being used in the print program variant.

Please help me here.

I will reward with point for useful explanation / solution. Thank you all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The printing of date format should be from SAP script attached to print program. Further, check the User default settings in transaction code SU3, how the date format is set.

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali. But the thing is for domestic vendors (e.g. Washington DC), the date format being picked is -- mmddyyyy and for foreign vendors (e.g China and UK) it is picking the format ddmmyyyy.

If this setup is part of SAP script linked to the Print program, then please let me know how I can confirm this and explain it to the Users.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take help of an ABAP Consultant and check whether coding is done in SAP script to differentiate between domestic Vendor and foreign Vendor. You can check the form in transaction code SE71.

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me how I can find the program, since we dont have an ABAPer here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the Print progran name and form for printing checks using transaction code FBZP. In transaction code FBZP click on "Payment Methods in Country" and select the select and payment method (US - Check), here in Payment medium you can get the name of the payment medium program (Eg. RFFOUS_C).

Then click on "Payment Methods in Company Code" and select your company code and payment method. Here, you see - Form Data - click on that and you can identify the form attached for the payment method.

In transaction code SE71, you can enter the form name and dispaly it.

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The payment medium program being used is RFFOUS_C (std).

I want to know if this setup is standard SAP or there is customization involved? Please help.