cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Replication Problem in HR to Erec system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing scenario like " one user two pernr".

Once the pernr withdrawn in HR system automatically via ALE employee status is getting changed to inactive in EREC system but the problem is if the employee has an internal transfer, new pernr is getting created in HR system but its updating in EREC system.

Once the employee has an internal transfer, old Pernr is withdrawn and the same got update in EREC system but if the new pernr created means it is not updating in Erec system(ALE is not getting triggered).

Thanks & Regards,

Hema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Hema,

You mean you are using the change pointers for ALE on HR side? Your employee has an internal transfer and your process is first to set a leaving action and then hire him again?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for quick reply. for your second query answer is yes. Once the employee has an  internal transfer,  they are triggering the withdrawn activity in HR system, at the time employee status is getting changed in Erec system(HRP5102). and new perner is generated for the same user by triggering this activity Incoming Internat. Transfer(28). that time ALE is not triggering and the status is not updating in Erec system. If we replicate the data manually by using PFAL, new Pernr is getting updated in EREC system and status is also getting changed.

Can you please tell me, is that any program is there to trigger the change pointer in HR system?

Thanks & Regards,

Hemachandran.R

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Hema,

But the employee is generally transported via ALE (with the correct employee status), right? The problem I see is, that you generate a new personnel number for the international transfer. In that case it will be a new employee for E-Recruiting. We just recognize 'old' candidates if you withdraw the personnel number and re-hire him again on HR side.

Best regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Yes,but when ever the new candidate hire, automatically ALE should trigger right. In our case for the new pernr ALE is not triggering. I am searching what is the reason ALE is not getting triggered?

Can you please tell me, how the change pointer is getting triggered ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hemachandran.R

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Hema,

Are you generally using the change pointers on ALE or do you send them manually via RHALEINI (PFAL)?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nicole,

Generally we will use change pointer. If the data is not updated properly means then we will do manually via PFAL.

But now i try to replicate the issue in testing client, but the change pointer is not triggering(BDCP)

Thanks & regatrds,

Hemachandran.R

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

As you have problems with BDCP, I will move your thread to the general HCM forum.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Now i cross checked with production system. Change pointer logs are not maintained for current year in BDCP. Do you have any idea, is there any other way to transfer the data to Erec system.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemachandran.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Change Pointer is triggered for the above mentioned activity(BDCP2). Do you have any idea, which program is used to process the IDOC in Erec system? is that HRALXSYNC ?.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemachandran.R