Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Entry Period Scrolling to be disable

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

In CAT2 transaction, when i enter into it to enter time, there i click settings, i can clearly see the data entry periods are disabled.

But, before entering into time sheet, when i am in CAT2, click the settings, here i am able to see the data entry periods start and end dates can be scrolled. Is it possible to hide it or disable it.

- Pithan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pithan,

As far as i know this is not the case, if i understood correctly...

When you enter the transaction CAT2 (i.e. you are in initial screen of Time Sheet), here when you click settings button, then you cannot scroll or edit any of the fields in the initial screen as the focus in now on Settings sub screen.

When you enter the transaction CAT2 and then in to the time sheet (i.e. you are in Time Sheet Data Entry View) here when you click settings button, then you cannot scroll or edit any of the fields in the initial screen as the focus in now on Settings sub screen.

So, in either cases you cannot scroll or edit anything on the main screen when you are in settings sub screen.

I may misundersood your issue, please give me more details if you feel so, also some screen shots will be a great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Shree