cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Déclaration d'honoraires France - Report RFIDYYWT - Country code

0 Kudos

Hi,

As far a I know we use this report to get the information and a DME structure to get the file and be able to send it.

France requires a country code SIREE (5 digits). Is it maintained in SAP? As far a I know it is not. Please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to include additional fields, as for France example, as parameters for company code. Then, you can include it in DMEE structure. Check OSS note 1946227 - Missing fields SIRET, SIREN, APE in DMEE file as an example.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

That sounds interesting, but it is not just what we were looking for. With this SAP note we could include these fields related to our FI Company Code. Our question is more related to the fact that we need also in the file the french country code (SIREE - 5 digits) of each foreign vendor. Any idea?

Regards,

Daniel

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see.. it seems like something you would have to add by development. However, I really don't see any information about this SIREE. There is SIREN, SIREV, SIRET, but nothing regarding SIREE.

0 Kudos

Good morning Eli,

There should be a space in the file called “Adresse commune (32 digits)”. When it is abroad inside you can find the “code officiel (INSEE) du pays” (Positions 1 to 5). In a document I have found (PROCÉDURE BILATÉRALE DE TRANSFERT DES DÉCLARATIONS DE SALAIRES ET/OU HONORAIRES ET/OU ACTIONNARIAT SALARIÉ SOUS PROCÉDÉ INFORMATIQUE // CAHIER DES CHARGES 2018 sur les revenus 2017) it is said that this code should not be confused with the postal code. That, if it is unknow, we could include ‘zeros’. Any idea?

Moreover I don’t know if dmee tree IDWTFILE_FR_DAS2 would cover still the requirement of this report. We are starting one from scratch. Do you know it?

Regards,

Daniel

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wasn't directly involved in developing reports for French authority, just overheard some stuff. Anyway, if it is a recent official requirement, which is sill not covered by OSS note, it would be useful to write to SAP specifying the problem; they might issue a new OSS note following this request.