cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing - Output Type in VL71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Actually, when we using transaction VL71 the output type is selectable. I would like to fix one specific output type which will then come up automatically and can't changed then in transaction. Does anybody know where I can do it in customizing?

Thanks.

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter the output type in the field, then click on the save button. Give a name for the variant. Against the output type field, check the box protect field or check hide field. Then save again. Check the link on how to set the default variant for a transaction code using SE93 http://www.sap-img.com/sd010.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't want creating it as variant. I would like to change it in customizing to fix this field permanently.

Thx.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot do it without modification of standard, that I suggest to avoid. The selection dynpro is hardcoded in include SD70AV2A_SELECTION_SCREEN, and RG_KSCHL is a select-options without any kind of restriction. I suggest you other options. Perhaps you can create a Z-report that do a submit to VL71 with a KSCHL hardcoded, because the auth.object 'V_LIKP_VST' perhaps doesn't help you to manage this issue.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just a note: I fixed it myself now..using transaction SE93..

Have a good one and thanks.

Thomas

Answers (0)