cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization for the popup "Employee recognition" on hiring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi group,

I am maintaining 2 implementations. In one of them we get a popup for employee recognition when we start a hiring event. In the other this popup is not there. I have debugged and found it must be standard SAP, as it calls a FM - HR_EMPLOYEE_RECOGNITION. So my thinking is there is a customization for this, but I can't find it. Could anyone help out here?

Thanks in advance.

Kirsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PB01
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kibo,

The employee recognition is enabled when you activate the switch for Concurrent Employement for Personnel Administration in table T77S0:

CCURE PAUIX X CE Master Data User Interface Enhancements

This switch activates both the framework for concurrent employement in PA30 or PA40 and the employee recognition. To my knowledge it is not possible to activate one without the other.

Regards,

Pedro

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kibo,

I have the similiar issue. I have added two fieds in Employee recognition screen and want to add these these fields to pop up.

How did you included this functionality in your application.

Please suggest your valuable inputs.

Rgrds

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be two implimentation are not same coutry group

Screen and infotype will chage coutry

If this is not the reason check you action config carefully

And Check Dynamic action too if any one write the dynmaic action on this without your notice

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Same country grouping, same screen.

No dynamic action, no user exit. It actually happens long before user exits and dynamic actions are checked.