Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customising error for absent types in MSS team Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system we have 2 types of absent types:

1. Those that employees can request approval

2. Those that employees cannot request approval but can be applied through CATS by managers.

Now when a manager clicks on the leave type 2 (leaves which employees can request) in the team calendar, we get a critical error saying:

"There are no Customizing settings for absence type".

Can anyone please tell me what customising are msising? We ahve checked in Team calendar absent type settings and everything seems to be ok.

Thanks and reagrds,

Pinki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can deactivate the check for the authorisation in the table V_PTARQ_TPROCESS for the managers

But the error occurs due to the fact that some absences might be having missing customisation

although they are visible for the manager, please check both scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for your reply. I checjked in the table t554s but was unable to find any missing cutomisation for these absent types. Can you please tell what exact customising it has to be?

Thanks and reagrds,

Pinki

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For leave request table is V_t554s_web, Please go through PTARQ where you have all the customisation

available

Please check if all the absences are defined and valid for the manager rule group

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved snote 980730

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinki,

What I would like to know is that does this managers have authorization to read these particular IT2001 subtypes (type 2 leaves) for employees.

Cheers,

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

He has the authorisation to apply these absent type as leave for employees on behalf of his subordinate. And he can view it int eh team calendar. Only when he clicks on these leave, does he get the error.

Secondly, i tried running the test application for teamcalendar for this Manager. I noticed that for these leave subtypes, the value was not being populated.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks and Reagrds,

Pinki