cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer payment in F-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

This is the typical process we are following now.

Lets say i have three invoices 1000, 2000 and 3000. Received check from customer for 5700 and 300(100 on first invoice ,100 on second invoice and 100 on third invoice) is deduction due to many reasons.

I will go to F_28 select these three invoices and post deduction with reason code, so this not picking invoice number(blank) in deduction line item.

After posting this if i try to put invoice refrence number as a part of applying deduction amount to individual invoices its giving document "xxxxx" contains no suitable line items(message number F5347).

Help me how can i solve this.

Reagrds,

Lucky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

usually the error message F5347 arises If you are trying to create a credit memo with reference to an invoice the system is working as designed.

In standard SAP system, it is not possible to create a credit memo and
after create an invoice, and in the reference invoice indicates the
credit memo. You can assign the credit memo to the invoice, but not the
opposite. Also, please read SAP note 364165. Thus, you will not be
able to post this kind of document.

I hope this helps.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I am not posting credit memo or invoice. I have clearly mentioned in my posi what i was doing.

Regards,

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the cash discount functionality?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I can not use cash discount functionality as my deduction varries everytime and customer sends check for multiple invoices after deducting deduction amount.

Regards,

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

This is may be alternartive solution.

You can post the cash discount with value instead of percentage.

Percentage in the tolarence gorup is the maximum limit, you can post the cash discount value as long as with in the % limit.

Thanks,

Murali