cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer or vendor statements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

where can I generate balances of customer or vendor statements that are mailed out them.

thanks

genie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we use Business Transaction Event (BTE) 2310 and 2410. They need to be activated and some coding needs to be done. Starting point may be note: 549119

In the coding you can redirect the output from printer to fax/email (change output medium). An email-address needs to be determined as well, either from KNA1 / LFA1 or rather the B-Segment since A-Segment is usually used as Sales ord Purchasing Contacts and B-Segment is the accounting contacts.

As far as I know there is not other way like in Purchasing or Sales which can use message determination (without doing all the coding stuff).

Greetings,

Hartmut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get the satements in two ways

1. one is periodic statements through F.27

2. the other is for given period through F.64

if you want the configuration details send me ur mail id.

Hope this will help you to resolve the issue.

cheers

Muralidhar

To say thanks reward points

Message was edited by:

Murali dhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have just seen this message and i am new in FICO. Could someone please send me the configuration for Customer/vendor statements. I will highly appreciate.

Rgds,

Caterina

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Frist u have to select Request correspondence in that have to select SAP06 corr.type Account Statement

and then u have maintain corr.request in f.64 and execute then it will be display the statement

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use F.27 to generated customer/vendor account statements. You need to set up to be emailed to them based on the id in the master records.

Rgds.