cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer number of business partner can not be determined

Former Member

Hello,

I created the BP for role TR0100 Main Loan Partner and I also added the role for FLCU00 for FI Client where I put the Company Code information and link this BP with the customer number in FI.

When I am create a general loan (SAP Banking) the system did not determine the customer number in the Partner view, so when I go to make a Disburse (FN5V), I put the company code and the contract number, and then I get the error message "Customer number of main loan partner cannot be determined" Message no. 67087.

I have reviewed the configuration and the SAP help for this scenario but I have not resolved this problem. We are starting this project so do you think this error could be generated because FI has not been fully customized ?

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

You have to set the posting direction to Customer in few areas of configuration for payment with Customer Posting:

1. Company Code settings for loan product type and aainst each activity of loan ( application/contract etc)

2. For flow types other than disbursement check payment tick at assignment of condition type to flow types.

Regards

Prasad AV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prasad,

But I have not resolved the issue,

I reviewed you 2 suggestions but the issue still continues.

1. I configured 2 company codes and the settings for product types and the activities for the loans are completed. In fact, I can save contracts and see the cash flow.

2. I am using for example the condition 201 A_Nominal Interest and the flow type assigned is 0110 and the check "Payment transaction" is set.

I hope you can tell me others suggestions,

Thank you.

Regards

Former Member

Hello,

Finally I could solve the issue the problem was that in the definition of the product type I put FI posting field = 3 Actual records in subledger with customer, but in the status 60 contract said 4 Actual records in subledger without customer, so I changed the 4 to 3, and the problem was solved.

Thank you

Answers (0)