cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Invoice posted in USD(LC) while customer payment posted wrongly in GBP...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer Invoice posted in USD(Local Curr.) while customer payment posted wrongly in GBP, due to which in SAP FSCM worklist the difference in currency translation is showing.

Is it ok to reverse and reset the customer payment entry through Tansaction 'FBRA' and post the customer payment again with curr USD?

Please suggest

Thanks

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

When you say SAP FSCM, which module of FSCM you are talking about. I am replying you considering that you are talking about Dispute Management. If the payment was in full, then the status of the dispute case might be closed. If it is the case, then you can reverse the wrong payment through FBRA and after that check the status of the case, now it should be open. If not then you may need to open new case.Then again post the customer payment and check the case again.

Regards,

Pintu

0 Kudos

Hi Pintu,

I am talking about the Financial Supply Chain Management..In this there is Supervisor Worklist.....here it is showing the difference since the payment is posted in GBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

You can reset and reverse the customer payment posted in GBP by FBRA. After that run the transaction code FDM_COLL_SEND01. This will send the reversal document posted in FI AR to FSCM Collection management. Then run the transaction code UDM_GENWL. It will update worklist with the reversed data. Then  check the worklist by UDM_SUPERVISOR. Now worklist should have the reversed effect.

Once you done the above steps, then against post the customer payment correctly in USD in FI AR. The again follow the below mentioned steps.

1. FDM_COLL_SEND01 - This will send the correct payment document to FSCM Collection Management.

2. UDM_GENWL - This will generate the worklist with the correct data.

3. UDM_Supervisor - Finally run this transaction to check the correct effect.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Pintu

0 Kudos

Hi Pintu,

Thanks for your reply.....I will do this and will update.

Regards,

Mohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to reject the payment document first in FSCM, and then reverse it.

Else it might get processed by Bank and your bank reconciliation will suffer.