Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer credit block

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Sold To customer which is on credit block (KNKK - CRBLB = X). When I am trying to post an Order IDOC for this customer to create sales order ZOR (TVAK-KLIMP=D Automatic credit control) then IDOC is getting in error status because customer is blocked. But if I create sales order type ZOR manually (VA01) for this customer then system allows me to save the order even though customer has credit block. In OVA8 we have maintained a custom routine in T691F-GRPNO. I need to debug this routine with developer but I just wanted to check is there any standard setting which controls how credit block works for manual and automatic order entry.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, only in two ways, system will behave for credit block while creating sale orders. Based on the configuration you set, either it will give a warning message or an error message. Having said that whether you process through Idoc or create manually, it should behave in the same way.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, there is no standard setting to set different behavior for orders created in foreground and in background.

The most likely cause is custom code (as you have probably guessed).