cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account Statement Does not show SAP document number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to have the SAP-document number on a customer-statement printed with report RFKORD11. I changed the used form now multiple times without success. If I enter the BSID-BELNR as an output parameter the system always gives me BSID-XBLNR what makes no sense to me!

If I look into the table the field is maintained correctly and I really have no idea why the system is always taking the XBLNR-content. If it output XBLNR I am getting the XBLNR-content but not the other way round...

Maybe it is a stupid problem but I have no idea why it works that way and I need the SAP-document number printed on the customer-statement. The other table RF140 does not offer me the document-number as a field.

Thanks in advance for all hints and solutions!

Regards,

Steffen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Steffen,

It seems to be that the field XBLNR is blank.

This behaviour is of SAP standard design. It is the standard logic hard coded into the relevant program itself, see include RFKORI16 in SE38 for customer open items:

IF BSID-XBLNR IS INITIAL.

MOVE BSID-BELNR TO RF140-BELEGNUM.

ELSE.

MOVE BSID-XBLNR TO RF140-BELEGNUM.

ENDIF.

If you look at the description of the field RF140-BELEGNUM structure using transaction SE11 it is clearly mentioned that "Ref.Document Number, if available, otherwise Document Number".

The only other option you would have would be to consider a modification of the standard.

I hope it helped you

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

thanks for your reply! Interessting to know how these both tables are connected!

Unfortunatley: In my case the BSID-XBLNR is not blank or initial! So I would expect that SAP is giving me the document number... that is why I am using BSID-BELNR instead of RF140-BELEGNUM because I saw the description you mentioned.

It would be very unsatisfying if SAP does not offer the simple possibility to just display the document-number of the invoice...

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (0)