cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Landing charges in Import PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am using an condition in my import PO called Custom Landing charges , this landing charges will be used for claculation of assessable value purpose only and this condition will not be paid to any vendor nor it will added on the material cost.

Kindly tell me how should I configure this condition.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I had already created an condition type as Custom Landing Charge , got it addded in M/08, then made a PO ,though its calculating the Assessable value , the value of this is shown as outstanding.

I want a condition called Customs Landing Charge , which is notional & will be used only for calculation of Assessable Value , it will be not paid to any body( like in most of the Import PO)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends ,

please provide some solutuions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked by making the Landing charge condition statistical only in m/08?

Regards,

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !Indranil,

I checked it by making statistical , I even made an MIRO for vendor at that time JLDC is reflecting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Against your JLDC (i hope this is your landing charge condition type) are you maintaining any accounting key or accruals in m/08?Also in JLDC are you placing tick against Accruals in m/06?

Regards,

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! Indranil,

You are absolutely right JLDC stands for Customs Landing charges , I have made it statistical in M/08.

No I am not maintaining any Account Key nor any accural in M/08.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry then since i am not able to find out what go wrong...check whether SAP can help you out in this scenario...check what Umakanth has posted...since i did the same was able to overcome my business object.

Regards,

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check wheather your JLDC condition is marked as Delivery Cost condition. if yes then go to condition type and remove the tick. then it will not reflect in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! Everybody ,

Thanks a lot Kunal, the issue has been solved its working as suggested by you.

I also thank Indranil & Umakant for their effort in helping me .

Thanks once again & I have also alloted points to you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AVID21,

can you check one thing?

Go to table J_1IRG23D, the excise base amt / field name EXBAS should be showing the "assessable value".

can you confirm with me whether is this amount correct in it? or is it just showing the CIF value only?

From the suggestion above, advice to set the "landing charge" condition to statistic will have your net price containing only the CIF value. This will solve your MIGO and MIRO problem since landing charge is not chargeable and should be exclude out from net price.

but the repercussion of it is, it will cause the CIF value to populate into the table J_1IRG23D instead of assessable value.

please check your table J_1IRG23D-EXBAS and let me know whether is the value correct or not

i am also having some issue with this landing charge as well.

thank you.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure your landing charges condition as under:

Access seq: 0001

Condition Class: A

Calculation Type: A

Item condition: OK

Do not check " Accruals"

Then maintain in your Pricing Procedure as under:

Include this condition type between the steps

eg: 40 Total Val

50 <cond> from; 40 Statist.: x

60 Assessible val fr: 40 to: 50

Try now.

Umakanth R

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For that condition type against in pricing procedure you have to select the stastical indicator and specify the account key.

Laxman

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ellborate your requriment, and let me know why you want to enter the custom lnading charges in PO only to calculate assessable value???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Patilmallinath,

Where else can we enter the customs landing charge .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please select the statistical indicator check box only and no manual or mandatory check box against the landing charge condition type and further check by doing a purchase process.

Regards,

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

I couldnt find landing charge condition type in M/06 ,also should I add accural key in M/08 for this condition.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends ,

Please provide some solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new condition type for Landing charges & maintain the same in the pricing procedure...further do as per my early post against this condition type...i don't think there will be any need for accounting key/accurals against this condition type.

Regards,

Indranil

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Landing Charges condition type is not defined then Create new one using M/06 and Insert the same in Imports Pricing Procedure using M/08. And Make Condition type as Statistical.

No need to assign any Account key or Accrual key.