cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Infotype Field Name change

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a Custom Infotype with Date of Origin fields. Now the client requirement is to have the field names as follows

label (Date of Origin) to be u2018Contract Dateu2019 for the 1st date.

The 2nd date should be u2018Payment Date1u2019 and the 3rd date should read u2018Payment Date2u2019.

How can the above changes be made to the label??

Regards

SAI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved in the Foreign Key had assigned the wrong IT number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the IT and made the text changes. Now my issue is when I try accessing the wagetype thru the Wagetype field in the Infotype I cannot find any values.

I have maintained the Wagetype in T512z but it still doesnt appear in the drop down list of my custom IT.

Would appreciate if you could guide me out.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following is the error when I try to look for drop down list through F4 for possible wagetype entries in my Custom IT

Prompt Maintenance

No Values Selected Maintain Entries.

I have maintained the Wageype Permissibility in t512z for the IT for the req WT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain check table for wagetype in Pnnnn structure?

-Muktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems you have not maintained and check table for that field. Please maintain check table, the problem will be solved. Also you can try the same with value table.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I maintain the check table ? could you guide me in the same.

I have maintained T512z for the IT wagetype. And PS9004 and Waers.

Thanks for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there was a response to your another thread regarding the maintenance of check table at PS structure level.

Regards

Ranganath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope that was for text change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Populate the label text dynamically by concatenating 'Payment Date' and first 2 characters of the date.

-Muktar