cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curreny Problem in F-53

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I Have Booked One JV as under.through F-43 Exchange Rate is 42.0325 EUR to THB.

Vendor Account Cr P.K 39 400 EUR Local Currency Amt is 16813/- ( THB )

Vendor Account Dr P.K 29 A 400 EUR Local Currency Amt is 16813/- ( THB).

Now i am going to make payment through F-53 in local currency.(THB )

When i click process on open item system shows me 16580/- instead of 16813/- i am not getting that why this amount is come.

There is one I-con which name is ''currency'' when i click that then system shows me 16813/-. i wonder from where system pick 16580/- .

When i simulate the Transaction System Show me Amount 16813/- In Local Currency and 16580/- in Document Currency.

I wonder that how i can system show me different amount for same currency

Manoj J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your payment date might be different as this reason exchange rate aslo different, that is why system showing a different amount in F-53.

This is the normal behaviour of SAP system.

remianing difference will go to realized forex gain/loss accounts.

but you should complete your configuration in OB09.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

I Have executed transaction on same date. and rate maintained in OB08 is also correct.

Please help you have some other view

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the payment document currency is THB, then system takes Fx rate from THB : EUR pair.

So, please check the rate for this pair.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali

I have checked the OB08 paid as well as also tried to make changes in the rates but when i changed the rate system only change the rate in Local currency not in Document currency. As i have already said that my Local and Document Currency is same which is THB..and this problem only occurred for EUR currency.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This could be the problem with Vauation area.

Just check in Valuation area settings in Financial settings - Ex. rate type you have set.

OB08 - Exchange rate type which is taking

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check T.code OB08 Maintain Exchange rates And T.code OBA1 and select Exchange Rate Dif.: Open Items/GL Acct and double click on KDF select your chart of account and g/l account and save

Thanks,

Raviteja