I have a requirement where i need to cumulate the 4wage types which i have in CRT table in one wagetype.
Eg: I have the below 4wagetypes in CRT table:
1. 1000 - Car Reimbursement
2. 2000 - Petrol Reimbursment
3. 3000 - Telephone Reimbursement
4. 4000 - Driver Salary Reimbursement
I want the total amount which is appearing in CRT table in one wage type. Is this possible? If yes, then how? Please help me.
There could be two ways of doing this. I am assuming that the new wage type that you want the amount to be cumulated is 9000.
1) Before the ADDCU function call in your schema, include a new PCR that will add the amounts in the wage types that you have mentioned and create an entry in the RT table with the final amount.
2) After the ADDCU function call, the system updates the CRT table. You can include a custom PCR that will refer to the amounts in the CRT table against each of the wage types that you have mentioned using the AMT=C nnnn command and then once all the amounts are added up, use the ADDWTC9000 to include the total amount in CRT.
Hope this helps.