cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross System Dependencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my project we are planning to do Support Pack upgrade for our Entire Landscape (ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, EP, GTS, MDM etc.). Currently we are running ECC 6.0 EHP4 SP 05 and we are planning to upgrade it to the latest (SP10). Now here client is questioning whether SAP provides any such guideline to tell us inter system dependency. For example which SP level of BW is compatible with which SP level of ECC or which SP level of SRM.

I didn't find any such matrix in marketplace. Could you please tell me if there is any such matrix being published by SAP or not.

Also please guide me if there is any thumbrule sort of.

Thanks

Subha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to see the cross system information in the Release information notes.

If you have decided which SP level you want to go you can get the details.

FYR: note no 1500866 which is for ERP 6.0 SP stack18 where you can get information of the SP required in differenct scenario.

Thanks,

Balaji.S

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no such dependencies between SP's of one business suite system to other business suite system. Only thing that you need to do is integration testing to check if there exist any issue while upgrading your SP's.

Thanks

sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhradip,

There are dependency of your BW java stack, that most of the time lies in EP stack, and BW ABAP stack.

I don't think there are any other dependency.

Atleast you can try it first in development system and go through a rigorous testing before doing it in quality and production.

I am also planning to upgrade my BW and EP only in few weeks.We have no plan to upgrade our ECC ,PI and SRM.

Regards,

Amit Barnawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit but we don't have java stack for BW.

Sunny thanks for your response.