cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit segment is empty in BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everyone

I want to use FSCM in S4 HAHA. However, the credit segment is empty in BP even though there are credit segment in the following paths:

Financial Supply Chain Management -> Credit Management -> Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution -> Define Credit Segment

and

Financial Supply Chain Management -> Credit Management -> Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution -> Assign Credit Control Area and Credit Segment

My questions is: is there a way to to link the credit segment to BP? do I miss something?

Thanks

Edwin

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

Are you still having this credit segment issue after following Mark's suggestion? I have created credit segment and done bit of assignment, I am able to see my newly defined segment while creating BP.

Thanks,

Jay

0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

Please make sure whether you have assigned credit control procedure under "General settings" in BP master data.

Check the Validity etc..

0 Kudos

Under the tab" Status"

m_karimi
Explorer
0 Kudos
hi Jay/Edwin
m_karimi
Explorer
0 Kudos
hi Jay/Edwin - I added role UKM000 via t.code UKM_MASS_UPD5 (as I need to mass update for customers) ; but the Credit Segment is blank. is there any mass update t.code to assign "Credit Segment" ? thanks , Mary