Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Note Condition in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per my client requirement I want to make one condition of credit note ,

my credit note amount will be deduct after basis + all delivery cost + all duties and taxes ,

please explain me how I treat this and what proceudre ( Tax procedure or Calculation schema )

RC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Experts,

> As per my client requirement I want to make one condition of credit note ,

> my credit note amount will be deduct after basis + all delivery cost + all duties and taxes ,

> please explain me how I treat this and what proceudre ( Tax procedure or Calculation schema )

>

> RC

You can create new condition type as credit note, add it to calculation schema with all the above calculations mentioned in from to field

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I make with discout and surchase and maintain in calculation schema than it will diduct the basic price which will effect my taxes and duties. please explain me... positivily....

rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one pleas e .......

rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > Dear Experts,

> > As per my client requirement I want to make one condition of credit note ,

> > my credit note amount will be deduct after basis + all delivery cost + all duties and taxes ,

> > please explain me how I treat this and what proceudre ( Tax procedure or Calculation schema )

> >

> > RC

>

>

> You can create new condition type as credit note, add it to calculation schema with all the above calculations mentioned in from to field

Sir, this is not rocket science. Its simple. Your calculation schema should read as basis+ delivery cost + duties and taxes, = actual price, then actual price - credit note = NET price, your net price from to field should just have step nos. of actual price and credit note, this way the amount of net price will be actual price - credit note and nothing else and make sure to give points to receive answers faster, as you never gave point, so we could not track your question. We usually track questions through points and can reply back faster or read the posts when its on first page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Irani,

But In calculation schecma and tax procudure how I maintain I made one conditon type Credit Note in Tax procudure it is showing in negative but when I see the FI document of MIGO it is showing with PLus amout.

RC

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Irani,

> But In calculation schecma and tax procudure how I maintain I made one conditon type Credit Note in Tax procudure it is showing in negative but when I see the FI document of MIGO it is showing with PLus amout.

>

> RC

Seems like you are confusing between calculation schema and tax procedure. I am talking of adding condition to calculation schema which will bear all the above mentioned conditions and when you create PO, you can apply all those conditions to it which is picked through your schema. Taxes are also added as another condition type to calculation schema.

Answers (0)