Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo request.

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

can i check if the standard SAP, if a credit memo request is created with reference from an invoice. The quantity cannot be changed? If yes, what is the reason behind it?

another question is.

when i do a cancellation of the invoice, under my document flow, the invoice shows as completed but my accounting document is shown as "not cleared".

Does FI have to do something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.The credit memo request qty can be changed if subsequent documents has been created

2.for clearing to accounts, goto VF03--> & click the flag ikon on th top to clear it to accounts. This is manual

regards,

Arun prasad

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

hi arun

thanks for the reply.

1) what do u mean by subsequent documents? do you mean i can't change the credit memo request quantity at creation and can only change the quantity when doing credit memo?

2) you got me wrong. I mean when i cancel my invoice, my accting document is still shown as not cleared. Does that mean my FI ppl have to do something even though my Invoice is cancelled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. I meant 2 say that we can change the credit memo request QTY if credit memo is not been created. Goto to VA02 to change Credit memo request.

2.can u check wheather accounting docuemnt has been created for the cancel invoice. If yes, please check with accounting doc it has been cleared to accounts

regards,

Arun prasad

Message was edited by:

arun prasad

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

is this standard sap?

because i can't change my quantity in the CMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this is standard SAP.Because not every time one need to give credit of the full amount but the partial one.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit