Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

Can you tell me how credit management is related to pricing procedure?

can i have some explantion?

Regards

Ishikesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think and based from my employments, credit management is not directly related to pricing procedure. However, pricing procedure is relevant to all sales transactions and sales transactions uses credit management once defined in customer used for sales processing.

Thus, if customer exceeds credit limit, it will be blocked for processing (depending on settings for credit mangt risk category)

Another thing, and depending on business process, others may use credit management data as parameters to create pricing routine (in which I havent done and experienced so far). These pricing routines can be defined in VOFM tcode and is attached to the pricing procedure (you may see fields Reqt, CalType and BasType). This affects the price conditions once SO is created.

Example of routine logic:

1. Check credit exposure of customer

2. if exposure is less than 50% give 10% discount, otherwise no discount.

Thanks, hope this helps.

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your replay. (Yes you are right.)

Here we know Requirement, Al cal type, Al cond base vale

when we trying to devlop any routines for any busines requiremets how i can seperate , this should be do with requirement , this should be alternative calculation type or should be Al cond base value?

when we check in VOFM routines for Req 24,

Al cal type 15

and Al cond base value:22

My question is that on what basis those have seperated with different business logic?

Regards

Ishikesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Credit management is not directly related to Pricing procedure but in pricing in Subtotal we have to give"A" to update master data of credit for Customer i.e. FD32.

Regards

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the pricing procedure V/08, you have the net price (Basic price - Discount + Tax = Net price). In this Net price, you have to give the Sub total "A" (Credit Price). Then only the system will update the values in the Customer credit master data FD32.

This is how the credit management is related with Pricing procedure.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a significant relationship for CM with PP is that, in PP at which point system should consider the value of the sales order for CM as a credit value.

say, Total of the PP shuld be assigned to A-Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price) in Subtotal column.

Hope this helps...

REg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ishikesh,

There is no direct relation between pricing procedure and credit management.

Pricing procedure (OVKK) we assign it to the document type and its determine in order during the creation.

In FD32 we assign the credit limit to the customer.

Now we know the credit check happens on three places

Order

Delivery

PGI

Now thats the only relationship between that pricing procedure and credit management that both are active or determine during the creation of order.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT