cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai everybody,

can any one tell me waht is the use of assigning the sub total is A (KOMP-CMPRE(credit price)) for Gross Value when we are doing the credit management.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sukumar,

I guess it would be used to update the gross value in VBAP table. There is a field CMPRE in VBAP and this would be updated only if you have a subtotal as 'A'. I have not personally tested this please do verify.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sukumar reddy

We assign subtotal A to net value after taxes (net value 2) field .If we assign KOMP- CMPRE (credit price) the system will store the price and if the value exceeds the credit limit , system will give a message telling that credit limit exceeded.

Generally if we don't assign also system will give message , but the value when it exceeds will not be same as , it varies with minute difference.

To match the credit limit amount and the net value amount we assign the subtotal A (KOMP-CMPRE) and this value get stored in one table .As this gets stored in one table ,when ever we need information , we can run a report and retrieve the data

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Subtotals are used to the condition amounts which are going to use as a starting point for further calculations. The Net value is nothing but the amount payable from customer... so this value will be accumulated in KOMP - CMPRE and the system use this field to calculate the credit limits used.

reward if helpful

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sukumar,

One thing I want to elaborate before answering your question.

We maintain subtotal "A" for the step where we maintain "Net Value+Tax" and not for the gross value, because net value+tax is the price on which we sell the material.

We maintain "A" in the subtotal because this denotes that the value of this step is to be carried over to the field CMPRE in table KOMP.

Credit limit for the customer is maintained in the field CMPRE.

By maintaining subtotal "A" we are comparing the value in the step of pricing procedure with the actual credit limit allocated to the customer and then the system will block or throw an error based on the credit settings you have made.

Hope this clarifies your question.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Shivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing I would like to add to Shivanands excellent explaination.

By configuring the Subtotal as A to the relevant STEP, it allows to update the sales value field in FD32.