Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Control for Partial Deliveries

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please find the below scenario and guide further.

Let us say, there is a Scheduling Agreement (123456) with 100 qty (Net value = 25 lacs). Below are the four agreed schedules for this agreement.

1st week PGI - 25 qty
2nd week PGI - 25 qty
3rd week PGI - 25 qty
4th week PGI - 25 qty

Expectation: system should restrict each partial delivery for already released SO (123456). Only after release, user should be able to do PGI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You didn't mention anything related to your current credit configuration or for the requirement.

Is that Static or Dynamic or FSCM driven?

Thanks,
JP

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Prakash,

Please find the current credit configuration details.

Low risk configuration (Risk Category 001) and CG (Z2) is for Delivery

Medium risk configuration (Risk Category 002) and CG (Z2) is for Delivery

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are using a Static Credit Check.

By any chance, did you read F1 help for Static Check?

Please refer to the below link to review your configuration and understand, why deliveries are not considered for review due to the static credit check:

In meantime, can you provide the screenshot of FD33 of your credit account in concern?

Thanks, JP

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please find the below FD33 screens.

I know the static credit check. It includes the below documents during credit check:
Open orders, open deliveries, open billings and open items (payment not yet received after invoice posting to accounts)

But I am not very sure on my understanding on dynamic check.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you run report CHECK_CM by using TCode Se38?

There provide your agreement doc or delivery doc to the analysis of credit management for those docs.

One more thing, your credit account only exhausted 53.07% of its credit limit.
That means your customer credit limit is still intact.
How do you expect the system to react?

For your reference, refer SAP Wiki link: Customizing settings for static credit check

Thanks,
JP

ali-sd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Later the limit has been reduced to 25 crores. So now with 25 crores limit and sales exposure of 2.65 crores, he already exceeded his limit by 3.07%

As if now, there is no such scenario (credit check to restrict each partial delivery) created in the system. It is a new requirement.

And thanks a lot for the above link. I will go through and revert with questions (if any).

Thanks!