Regards,

Mili

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milli,

Go to VKM5 T.code enter the delivery date in that selection screen and execute, It will take you to next screen in that you select your delivery and release, finnally save the transaction it will release the delivery from the credit block.

If it is helpfull please reward me with points

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Murli,

I did VKM5...The document got released, But now when I did PGI, I got a goods movement error:

"Item requires exactly 1 serial numbers for the asset"

Can u tell me what to do with it?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mili

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mili,

Please check the customization for movement type for goods movement.

it seems that for the movmentype there is not numbe range is maintained. Please go to SPRO tcode & find the number range there,

Ramesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mili,

I think this is releated to material s.no (part no) and asset please involve MM and FI people it will get solved.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

either delete/ reject open docs of the customer, or in FD32 add the amount which is falling short against the appropriate credit control area. the idel solution is to get teh money from the customer aginst outstandng invoices and clear them.

saurabh

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It says the custonmer has exceeded the credit limit set..hence he has to pay the minimum balance. You can go to fb10n and credit the minimum amount due from customer and then carry on with the pgi...

correct me if i am wrong

thanks

Vamshi