Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control account

former_member229445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Knowledge ,

I am new to Credit management , searched the forum for  help . I am not able to find the appropriate solution . taking forward .

We have  a requirement where child and parent  credit relation is used .

The credit account for the customers needs to be changed .

Customer            Account      Existing CR limit      Customer group

1                             1                  100                            A

2                             1                   -                                A

3                             3                   50                             A

4                              1                    -                              A

Now we need to change the account 3 to 1 Which as a credit limit 50.

What all the sequence of steps to follow ?

2 customers refer to account 69 -> see customer for credit account

Message no. F4710

Diagnosis

Customer 69is a credit account for 2 other customers. Since a two-level reference is not possible, customer

69cannot belong to another credit account.

Procedure

If changes are to be made, they must be carried out in a consistent sequence. Only if the list of customers for whom

69 is the credit account is empty, can a customer manage his credit limit with another customer.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Maybe you can check KNKK table in SE16 transaction and get all the customer numbers that are somehow related to the customer number 69.

Then I would transfer the credit limits to the target customer and change the relationship in FD32 transaction.

Hope it helps you somehow.

Kind Regards,

Daniel