Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation Of Number ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TRM experts,

Please can you help on the below issue.

1.One number ID for one investment Manager  and any other  element for each share, below is the explanation.

e.g. Investment Manager is 1000013 and shares traded during the month are YAHOO and GOOGLE, post transaction with ID 1000013 and YAHOO or GOOGLE as any other element  to post transaction at share level but analysis at investment Manager level. In addition if any other Investment Manager (1000014) trades  in same share (YAHOO), post transaction with ID 1000014 and YAHOO. Now analysis can be done for one company's  share across investment manager.

2. External Number range of Number ID for Foreign securities only (e.g. Number ID would 1000013-YAHOO).

Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

Please use portfolio option for above requirements.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Thanks for your quick reply,

Please can you elaborate, and what  are the steps  needs to be follow.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i can do is to create Investment Manager as Portfolio manager say for example Portfolio A(1000013) and Portfolio B( 1000014), Now to trade with Yahoo and Google. I will create 2 class of security in FWZZ( Yahoo and Google) and do the transaction. It will help you to segregate the report as per your requirement

Configuration for Portfolio in IMG: Treasury and Risk Management--Transaction Manager--General Settings---Organization--Define Portfolio.

for stock or share refer below:

So, After all the configuration when you create transaction in FTR_Create for any share or stock, Please select Portfolio in Administrative tab.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Narasimha Rao

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I am glad. i could help you out. Please close this thread. Might be helpful for other.

Regards,

Jain

Answers (0)